In 2017, we released a book comparing the life of Moses in the Old Testament of the Bible to Jesus of the New Testament. During the process of writing this book, an opportunity became available to teach a 6 week course on Bible History and Archaeology which was focused in part on these parallels.
The concepts, ideas, and perspectives discussed within the book are of a unique enough nature that they need to be added to the general discussion for churches and Christians around the world. To facilitate this, it became clear that the content within the book could and should be broken down into individual lessons that could be used within Sunday school classes and small group studies. A number of free printable lessons are listed and linked to below.
General Format for Bible Study Lessons
1) Homework prior to meeting.
2) Introduction to the lesson.
3) Reading for content questions.
4) Group discussion questions.
5) List of Bible verses used.
6) Conclusion of the lesson.
7) Answer keys on a separate page.
Free Bible Study Lessons For Adults Printable pdf List
Unit 1: The Seven Feasts
– Section 1: Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread
— Lesson 1: What Is Passover? (Exodus 12:1-14, Leviticus 23:5)
— Lesson 2: What Is the Feast of Unleavened Bread? (Exodus 12:15-20, Leviticus 23:6-8)