Makes one(1) 12″ pizza
Pizza Recipe Ingredients
1 (6.5 ounces) Pizza Crust Mix
1/2 cup hot water
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
6 ounces sauce of your choice from can or jar
– Pizza, marinara, pasta, alfredo
1 cup grated mix of cheese blend
1 package sliced pepperoni
Pan spray or vegetable oil
Pizza Recipe Directions
1) Combine 6.5 ounce pizza crust mix and 1/2 cup hot water in mixing bowl. Stir with fork until blended.
2) Form into ball and grease with 1 teaspoon oil. Cover and set in a warm place for 5 minutes.
3) Grease 12-inch pizza pan or something similar with pan spray or vegetable oil.
4) Press dough evenly onto bottom of greased pan. Pinch edges to form a rim.
5) Spread with your choice of about 6 ounces of sauce and 1 cup of cheese.
6) Cut 1 slice of pepperoni in a diamond shape. Cut the removed sections into thin slices. Place the diamond shaped slice into the center of the pizza to form the lion’s nose. Use the thin slices to form the whiskers.
7) Use 2 slices of pepperoni to form the eyes of the lion.
8) Use 1 slice of cut pepperoni to form the mouth of the lion.
9) Place the remainder of the pepperoni slices around the edges of the pizza to form the lion’s mane. Bring in from the edge to allow the formation of a crust.
10) Preheat the oven to 475°F. Bake on lowest oven rack 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and toppings are hot.
View: Daniel in the Lion’s Den Party Theme Package