- Lion cut outs from card stock paper
- Black marker
- Straws or skewers
- Tissue paper
- Paper or styrofoam cups
- Confetti grass
- 2 to 3 individually wrapped and assorted rainbow lollipops
1) Using the lion cut out template, cut lion shapes from the card stock paper.
2) Glue the face to the lion’s mane and draw black dots for eyes with the marker.
3) Assemble each lions using glue as adhesive.
4) Glue each lion to straw or skewer.
5) Set them aside to dry.
6) Glue tissue paper to cover the styrofoam or paper cups.
7) Over fill cups with confetti grass.
8) Arrange assorted lollipops and lions in the cups with confetti grass.